Hello, I'm MuiMui and this will be my first blog entry ever. I am not an english-speaking native but I'll do my best to keep it clear :)
Here I will speak of various Moonkin theorycrafting issues, mostly PvE raiding-oriented.
I am a math-loving type so expect to see big numbers, graphs, formulas and fabulously easy-to-read summaries (do not take my word for this one).
I will use this blog to store many things for myself, but anyone is more than welcome to participate and pick out my mistakes or bad grammar/spelling.
I've always loved gaming-related theorycrafting and I am more than happy with everything the Moonkin has to offer. Of course it is currently a known issue that Moonkin's DPS isn't predictable and varies through a wide range.
I see nicely-ranked guilds playing without Moonkin. While alot people like the fluffy-looking Moonkin/Chicken/Owl or whatever we get called nowaday, the randomness of our DPS might affect some Guild Leaders to add one in a lineup, even with the aura bonus.
As a conclusion to this first entry, I shall invite you to browse through the blogs listed on the right, on the "Ressources" tab. These are really good ones, filled with useful chunks of information. I would not be the Moonkin I am today if not for Graylo and the others who did and are doing such a great job for our community.
No comments:
Post a Comment